Frequently Asked Questions
1) What paperwork is involved?
We collect the last 4 months of your Visa/MasterCard merchant account statements, and a 1-page application.(For Approval)
2) How long does it take to get approved?
Once we receive and all the documents, approval takes up to 24hours.
3) How much money can I get?
We advance you a sum of money based on your monthly credit card sales volume. You may qualify for up to twice your monthly credit card sales volume.
4) What is the interest rate?
This is not an interest-based loan. However, there is a one time flat cost.
5) How long does it take to get funded?
Once approved, the cash is typically wired into your account within 3-4 business days.
6) Can I repay the advance early?
Yes, you can always pay off your remaining balance on the advance at any time.
7) Is there any collateral required?
No, the merchant cash advance is completely unsecured. We use your business performance to determine funding.
8) Are there any setup fees?
No, there are no setup fees or application fees of any kind.
9) Will the cash advance show up on my credit report?
No, the merchant cash advance will not show up on your credit report. You can apply for additional financing and it will not impact your debt to income ratios.
10) Will I have to change credit card processors?
No its not mandatory to change processors, but you can swith to one of our processing companies and we will either match or beat your current processing rates.
The transfer is very simple and it is done over the phone. It takes less than 5 minutes.
11) Are there any costs to switch merchant services?
No, all set-up fees are waived.
12) Can I renew the advance?
You may renew the advance every 4 months to receive more cash. In fact, 80% of our merchants do. You will never have a cash flow problem again.